Privacy and Cookies Policy
We work to offer you the best possible experience through our products. In some cases, information needs to be gathered to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter “LSSI”), Sandra Ortiz Serna informs the user who, as the controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, attending to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and the reason why we do so.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- Business name: Sandra Ortiz Serna
- NIF.: 44016685k
- Addres: Verdi 108, baixos. 08012 Barcelona (Spain).
- Phone number: (34) 649 527 774
- Email: email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data on the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, completing the registration form is mandatory to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
We inform you that the Personal Data collected will be incorporated into a File under our responsibility, in order to manage the sending of the information requested and provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest to you (as well as to carry out the billing of products purchased on our website). The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or its deletion is requested by the interested party.
Why and why do we process your data?
We treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Manage orders, spare parts, repairs, guarantees or contract any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Developing commercial actions and maintaining and managing the relationship with the user, as well as managing the services offered through the website.
- Develop and manage the contests, raffles or other promotional activities that can be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit reasons, for the management of guarantees, as well as to process personal data for deliveries, edition of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer or customer complaints. Public Administrations.
- We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Treatment Activities and Operations Register (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party to contract services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in newsletter.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of data of our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The treatment of the data for the described purposes will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data. data.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
Puedes dirigir tus comunicaciones y ejercitar tus derechos mediante una petición en el siguiente correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the provisions of the RGPD you can request:
- • Right of access: you can request information from those personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and oblivion: you can request the deletion after blocking personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw consent to the data treatment, opposing that they continue to be processed.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: you can request that no decisions be made that are based solely on automated processing, including the elaboration of profiles, that produce legal effects or significantly affect the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that the data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the data treatment, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Links to other websites
Third-party and own cookies are used on this website to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks and so that we can obtain user statistics.
You can avoid downloading cookies through your browser settings, preventing cookies from being stored on your device.
As the owner of this website, I inform you that we do not use any personal information from cookies, we only make general statistics on visits that do not involve any personal information.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent to the use of said mechanisms.
The entity responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data, in the sense established by the Personal Data Protection Law is the page https://sandrasuy.com/, property of Sandra Ortiz Serna – Verdi 108, baixos. 08012 Barcelona (Spain).
What are cookies?
Cookies are a set of data that a server deposits in the user’s browser to collect standard Internet registration information and information on visitor behavior on a website. In other words, they are small text files that are stored on the computer’s hard drive and serve to identify the user when they connect to the website again. Its objective is to record the user’s visit and save certain information. Its use is common and frequent on the web as it allows pages to work more efficiently and achieve greater personalization and analysis of user behavior.
What types of cookies are there?
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, follow and analyze the activity that it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. Those that expire when the user closes the browser. Those that expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the services of Sandra Ortiz Serna) or when they are manually deleted.
|__utma||Third Party (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||Not Exempt|
|__utmb||Third Party (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Used to determine new sessions or visits||Not Exempt|
|__utmc||Third Party (Google Analytics)||At the end of session||It is configured for use with Urchin||Not Exempt|
|__utmz||Third Party (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the origin or the campaign that explains how the user got to the website||Not Exempt|
Additionally, depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified as follows:
This type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes: Volume adjustments of video or sound players. The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser. Objects stored in the “shopping cart” in e-commerce services such as stores.
These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when requesting a service. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened his session, and are used to identify him in the services with the following objectives:
Keep the user identified so that, if they close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter said service, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user clicks on the [close session] functionality, so this cookie is deleted and the next time the user enters the service, they will have to log in to be identified.
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the user registers with a service with credentials from a social network, he authorizes the social network to save a persistent Cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the services until it expires. The user can delete this Cookie and revoke access to services through social networks updating their preferences in the specific social network.
Every time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve on future visits to the services of Sandra Ortiz Serna to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users. Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Sandra Ortiz Serna service, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
These types of cookies allow us to expand the information of the ads shown to each anonymous user in the services of Sandra Ortiz Serna. Among others, the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, the interaction with them, or the browsing patterns and / or user behaviors are stored since they help to shape a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they allow advertising related to the user’s interests.
Third party advertising cookies
In addition to the advertising managed by the Sandra Ortiz Serna websites in their services, the Sandra Ortiz Serna websites offer their advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“Ad-Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from Sandra Ortiz Serna’s services from users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored therein.Las empresas que generan estas cookies tienen sus propias políticas de privacidad. En la actualidad, las webs de Sandra Ortiz Serna utilizan la plataforma Doubleclick (Google) para gestionar estos servicios. Para más información, acuda a: http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-doubleclick and at http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
Different browsers can be configured to notify the user of the reception of cookies and, if desired, prevent their installation on the computer. Likewise, the user can review in their browser what cookies they have installed and what their expiration period is, being able to eliminate them.
To expand this information consult the instructions and manuals of your browser:
- For more information about the administration of cookies in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- For more information about the administration of cookies in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- For more information about cookie management in Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For more information about the administration of cookies in Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- For more information about cookie management in Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you want to stop being followed by Google Analytics visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To know more about cookies
You can obtain more information about online advertising based on behavior and online privacy at the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Data protection of Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The Sandra Ortiz Serna websites can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit regularly.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, these will be communicated to users either through the web or via email to registered users.